Are you looking for extra bank work?
Join Care1 Bank and support NHS Trusts across the region by providing extra medical staffing cover during busy periods and staff absences.
The Care1 Bank is a collaborative staff bank project to pool staffing resources to ensure safe staffing levels at the following five NHS Trusts:
- Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Chesterfield Royal Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Doncaster & Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation Trust
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Care1Bank has been developed by the NHS for the NHS. It is the largest of its kind to be launched in the UK and is a pioneering project which aims to reduce the reliance on agency locums in the region, speed up the recruitment process to fill temporary vacancies and improve patient safety. The project is support by Holt Workforce Management.
How do you benefit?
- Flexible work opportunities
- More bank shifts available to you
- Additional income
- Develop your clinical experience in a different department
- Support the NHS to maintain staffing cover during peak service
- Comply with the NHS fidelity clause in the junior doctors contract
It’s easy to join the Care1Bank – by registering you will then be eligible to undertake shift work at any of the NHS Trusts in the regional staff bank project.